Saturday, January 10, 2009

first blog

i open a new blog again (yes, again), i wonder y i did it.
been blogging for over half a year now, actually i start blogging 2 years ago but i wasn't really into it that time, probably update once every few months, but since June last year i have been blogging constantly.

It is a really good thing that what i wrote there are reader, they leave me comment and also been really nice to me, but after awhile, after everyone start to know about me, where i live and wat i did, somehow, i feel a need to find a place where i can just write my thought, without having to worry about wat other will think, a place where i can just let my writing run wild, a place where noone i know in real life know me.

is this some kind of sickness?? i really dunno.
the other not so obvious reason is probably, i wanted to practice my english (and maybe other languages), that's how this blog comes about.

been drinking too much tonight, guess i better leave it here.
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment